Marshall Islands; Fishing Paradise, Diving Heaven

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

Taught there in 2010! Saw this on Reddit.

2. Sailed there in 2006, spent a week on Kwajalein and an afternoon over on Roi.

Really cool place, definitely need to get back to the other atolls at a later date.

3. Megan Barnes says:

I plan on teaching there starting June 2014 for a year on one of the outer islands. For poor college student about to graduate, what do you recommend is the best way to travel and see the world? I want to do it while I'm younger but financially, that really seems impossible.

4. Anonymous says:

Please blog about Ebeye Island.

5. Melissa says:

Hello,
    I am writing with a bit of a strange request. My name is Melissa and I am a television producer for a property/travel. We are looking for a special story we could film on Marshall Islands. Ideally an expat that is living there off the grid or on a remote island location. I thought you may be able to point me to some interesting expats that have made the move to the island.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Melissa
    (melissagrassi@leopardfilms.com)

6. Godt lesestoff! I am leaving soon to both Micronesia and Marshall Islands and I am wondering if you had to get a visa before going there with your Norwegian Passport? There seems not to be an awful lot of information about it online and your your reply would help me a lot!

7. Anonymous says:

Hello Megan Barnes

My name is Renny Maun and I'm a Marshallese citizen. Hey if you really want to know more about Marshall Islands, please visit my page on facebook. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/majolese. If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me. Here is my email address: renny.maun@ntamar.net. Thnx.

8. aks su says:

awesome blog! i want to share my experience with you guys if you are looking for apartment or room for rental or wants to rent out out your place have you tried PlaceMatch Singapore . i found it to be useful in finding my place.hope that helps!!
    cheers Aqsa Rao